Complete France Forum

Cheaper Car Insurance;

pachapapa

[quote user="idun"]

What rot this is. Men and women do not drive in the same manner and I'm sure that there will be new questions asked by insurers to make sure that safer drivers get lower insurance.

[/quote]Forum seems not to want my comments[:(]

Trying again. I don't think there is a specific male or femail way of driving. I have met dad drivers of both sexes and good drivers of both sexes

This all kicked off a year or so back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12606610

Rich from a tinpot country which doesn't even know what language to speak and couldn't even put together a functioning government for about 18 months !

God knows what Sheilah's Wheels are going to do [blink]

I wouldn't bank on insurance companies doing anything but milking it to their advantage.

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="idun"]

What rot this is. Men and women do not drive in the same manner and I'm sure that there will be new questions asked by insurers to make sure that safer drivers get lower insurance.

[/quote]Forum seems not to want my comments[:(]

Trying again. I don't think there is a specific male or femail way of driving. I have met dad drivers of both sexes and good drivers of both sexes

[/quote]

I can see your comments: (edit, you beat me to it Rabbie[:D])

And I didn't say that men or women were better drivers, just different. And some are safe and others are not, so the insurance companies should be keeping the good drivers sweet, otherwise why even try and drive well?

It's all about the statistics which show that as a group women have

fewer accidents and when they do they are generally less extensive - and

less expensive - hence as a sex they are a better risk.

Nobody is making a judgement as to who is the better driver, there is

far more to that subject than simply having or not having accidents !

Archived