Complete France Forum

Autoroute tolls?

Jonzjob

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference in autoroute tolls at different times of the week please? i.e. weekdays and weekends..

The reason is that we travelled from Carssonne West to Toulouse and back on Friday, paid by card and it was 7.90€ each way. Ditto on Sunday and so far a single charge of 28€ has shown on our card?

Carcassonne Est to the Toulouse peage does indeed show as €7,90 (from C Ouest, it's €7,00).

Are you sure that it wasn't Ouest that you travelled from, in which case the €28,00 makes sense?

EDIT:  Oh, I'm confused now!  That is where you travelled from!!  Are you sure that €7.90 was indeed what you were charged?[8-)]

Was this using a 'Doofah' or a single ticket?

I ask because it sounds like you were charged for the whole length of the Autoroute.

This happened to me once when I was charged from Paris to Calais when I had only done 2 jumctions of the Autoroute, this was with a SANEF Doofah.  I wrote to SANEF explaining what happened and to be fair, got a refund straight away.

Paid by debit card for each leg and OH has checked the bank statement and Friday 7.90€ X 2, Sunday 28€ X 1 ? I'm a bit handicapped at the mo after a 2 hour partial wrist fusion op on my right hand (right handed) and I can't get to our bank details at the mo., but that is what SWMBO has told me.

We will wait a little longer to see if there are any other charges and then SCREEEEEEEEM!

P.S. I have realised that my left hand is a worst speller than my right [:-))]

Archived