Complete France Forum

Dentistry for Brits

Michelle28

We are presently building a house in 14.  Hoping to rent it out for a few years until we retire then move there permanently.  However I have just started to wonder what my husband would need in order to practice dentistry in France.  He is a dentist in the Uk I hasten to add!  He speaks no French!  It seems that there are a lot of Brits who might welcome an English speaking dentist.  He was hoping to retire but if he could work a bit as well we could possibly bring our move forward.  Any ideas?

Just a thought

Michelle

[quote]There is an English dentist (Tony Walter) who has had a practice in Maubourguet (65) for several years. It might be worth a chat to him about procedures, prospects etc. The local yellow pages give h...[/quote]

What a small world, I was going to post about Tony Walter as well. We met him when we were staying in a friends gite near there and he was a mutual friend. I gather he has a very successful practice and if I remember correctly his busiest time was the summer when town based French (Paris etc) go south for their holidays.

Archived