Complete France Forum

Cheapest Gas Suppliers ??

Lindnarden

[:)]As I understand it the current wholesale price of gas is now less than zero so hopefully the cost of filling the big gas tank buried in the garden before winter kicks off will also have plummeted from the astronomic levels of last year.

We have been using Vitogaz until now but has anone by any chance done any price comparisons recently or spotted any good deals amongst other providers ?? I don't think it makes any difference with respect to the big companies but we are based in the Limousin.

cheers,

K

I would have thought somebody has responsibility for your tank and that they would expect to fill it. I have never heard of people purchasing a tank "outright" as there are things like periodic safety checks that need to be done and recorded.

Might be wrong but I am certainly under contract to a company (plus the and fixed charges gas are cheaper if they visit and check and fill as necessary rather than wait for me to call them). The price they charge varies daily so one does not know what it will cost until the bill arrives (driver does not know - he just delivers it and records the volume).

Ian

Archived