Complete France Forum

Collones collectif electrique

Chancer

I am about to construct the small outbuilding needed to house the electric meters and disjoncteurs etc for 7 apartments and for the communal areas.

I have the "Guide pratique - realisation des collonnes electriques" from EDF which is written from the normes NF C 11-201. 14-100 and NF P 98-331.

My question realates to the width required, there are 2 sets of figures, the larger one being for a collone "avec branchement surveilee" but i am unsure what exactly "branchement surveilee" means.

An electrician whom I have been using for advice thinks it means the telereportage but I am not convinced as that would not need an extra 500mm.

The larger dimension (126cm as opposed to 73 cm) indicates the use of two doors which corresponds with a drawing showing one large and one small access door with a cloison between them, the smaller door giving access to "canalisations de chauffage electrique collectif"

I can't quite reconcile that with "branchement surveilee" unless it means delesteurs (sorry probably bad spelling) does anybody know the answer?

I mean this in the nicest way but no guesses please!

Its to do with the type of supply. I think its a sort of maximum demand tariff.

Branchement à puissance surveillée

Branchement où la puissance appelée par l’Utilisateur est surveillée par un appareil de mesure, et peut être limitée aux capacités physiques maximales du Branchement.

[quote user="BJSLIV"]

Its to do with the type of supply. I think its a sort of maximum demand tariff.

Branchement à puissance surveillée

Branchement où la puissance appelée par l’Utilisateur est surveillée par un appareil de mesure, et peut être limitée aux capacités physiques maximales du Branchement.

[/quote]

Thanks that has got me further in the right direction, however my interpretation (albeit of my translation!) of the above is that the max current is limited, is that is not what all branchements have with the maion disjoncteur set and sealed to 3KW. 7KW or whatever?

Or does it describe the use of a (I think it's the right word) "delesteur" which switches off the heaters for example when using an electric kettle which would otherwise trip the main disjoncteur?

If anyone has a supply with one of these perhaps they could confirm if it needs an additional 500mm of space?

Thank you for that BJSLIV.

I still dont understand what it is or does but the schematic looks different to those installations like mine that I have already seen so I dont think that I need be worried about it.

If anyone does understand either the schematic or the term puissance surveilee it would put my mind at rest.

Archived