Complete France Forum

Gane?

Jonzjob

I am trying to find out where I can get some white/transluscent gane from. About 1 1/4", or whatever that is in the funny metrique stuff? I have tried in a local brico shed and all I got was a funny look.. It is for a special project, not electrifical or owt like that, but caterpillars. If you have a look at the wildlife forum, I will be posting on there in a mo.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Gaine?[/quote]

Sorry Wolly, as you may well be aware I never make mastikes init.

I will have a butchers next time we get into a gardinier ta [blink][blink] (yes, I know it's gora j nora g weeley [:P])

even though I knew the correct spelling I was pi55pronouncing it like many things in the early days and getting the confused look, it is pronounced "gen" with a hard G, like "Ben"

I have become a master now of decrypting confused expressions.

There is the "I understand him despite his accent but why on earth is he looking to do something different to what every other compliant sheep does, why is he asking me for something different? This makes me feel very uncomfortable and threatened, next he will be telling me that the world isnt flat".

There is the "I havnt got a clue what you are talking about because I am incapable of understanding that another nationality pronounces things differently, I spend as little time as possible in these difficult for me exchanges which is why I am now going to walk away"

There is the "Mon Dieu, this man is clearly a foreigner yet he is speaking French, I'm sure he is, what on earth do I do? Help! Help! I am panicking"

There is the "I cant be bothered with people like you, I wont speak to you directly, I will ask my wife what did he say? And then address you through her like I do with the handicapped"

Chancer, I have no idea what you are on but I'll bet it ain't legal mate [:-))][:-))]

As long as I can get the gen i ain't worried how it's smelled or pronownsed and as they sai "no gainée, no pain or however you spel bred"..

Archived