Complete France Forum

It's a Miracle!! We're on-line!!

ali-cat

Hi folks,

Thanks to a very helpful salesman, in France Telecom, we're on-line!!  So where's the first place I go?  Here, of course!!  It's only taken 5 months, numerous telephone calls & praying for divine intervention to get connected - not bad, considering!!

We are both settling into the French way of life & after viewing about 60 properties have found the perfect home.  If all goes according to plan we should be moving in early next month. 

I can't wait to catch up with you all & find out what has been happening over the last 5 months so let me know what's happening & any biz I've missed!!.

Ali.  [:-))]

Thank you!!

It's seriously strange to be back here, again!!  We really missed the Internet when we arrived - then got used to not having it - & now I wonder how we ever managed without it!!  I'll have to delve into the forum to catch up with all the comings & goings - it looks like a lot of people have changed & it'll take me a while to sort out who's who!! [blink]

Oh yes, and Gardian used to be Ian Horn. Never mind him though, as he tells the most enormous fibs[:-))]

I would like to hear about Alis' house too, but would also be interested in why Dick became a Fluffy Kitten?

So much to learn...so many threads to Hi Jack.[6]

Stop squabbling, girls!!  [:D]

Our new house is lovely.  But having just bought it - I would say that!!  It's in Charente Maritime, has about 2 acres of land (I want a donkey!) a gite & a pool.  Mark's really pleased to have a seperate building for his guitars - & so am I!!  We can't wait to get our grubby little hands on it - although they will even grubbier, when we do!!  The (English) owners chain smoke & it is nicotine yellow, from top to bottom!!  So if anyone wants to buy us a house warming pressie - a bottle of Cif, please!!

Archived