How young are you?

TWINKLE

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Kenneth Williams, Carry on Cleo.
[/quote]

Oops, thought it was carry on Columbus.

By the way Miki, I’ve decided that if we are to be the witches of the Midi, you have to be the warlock of the Nord, don’t care how much you resemble the gorgeous Scottish bloke. 

Now to designate the dragon of the West, and the Cyclop of the East.

Val-2  - 56

Cor lovely...never been a warlock of the Nord before. Just the job before me hols, won't bovver wiv me fong nah, off to look for gear to be a warlock. Any idea where I can purchase it, apart from Man at Warlock ?

That'll make a few jealous   Miki the warlock..................Dick can be my aide du Normandie et Bretagne et Real Ale [:)]

[quote] ....don’t care how much you resemble the gorgeous Scottish bloke [/quote]

Billy Bremner, Joe Jordan or Jimmy Kranky ?

Miki 35........................................... (dept)

[quote user="Miki"]Cor lovely...never been a warlock of the Nord before. Just the job before me hols, won't bovver wiv me fong nah, off to look for gear to be a warlock. Any idea where I can purchase it, apart from Man at Warlock ?

That'll make a few jealous   Miki the warlock..................Dick can be my aide du Normandie et Bretagne et Real Ale [:)]

[quote] ....don’t care how much you resemble the gorgeous Scottish bloke [/quote]

Billy Bremner, Joe Jordan or Jimmy Kranky ?

Miki 35........................................... (dept)

[/quote]

No need to buy the gear, just whoosh it up.

As for Dick, I'm still brewing a special potion to magic his kitchen into my appart with the bijou tiles. That's his punishment.

Wen - 42

[quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

[quote user="Miki"]Would me old lionels, cubans & tank top be able to be whooshed up a bit ?

If so, you got yerselves a real groovy warlock on the Forum [:)]

[/quote]

Only if accompanied by the platforms, sideburns, flares and curly afro.[:-))] Can't get groovier than that!

[/quote]

That'll do for me....Warlock ready and willing, so get down and get wivvit [:)]

Hermmmm, what do I do exactly [8-)]

I used to drink Creamola Foam.

Now that I'm big I eat noodles.

I think Mpprh is the only one who could spill the beans about my alleged baggy trousers and sandals (i mean, excuse ME!).    But he is too well-versed in the ways of the world to do that. [6] 

Today I am mostly 43 and mostly wearing a pair of Roxy Boots and an East jacket, black linen with billions of cream embroidery on it.   I'm class, I am!  [:)]