Was I imagining things?!!

ali-cat

Did I miss somthing during the week?  Have I been drinking too much?

On Wednesday afternoon, when I went onto the Forum it appeared under "The Norwich Evening News" heading.  It was the same format - just with a different colour scheme.  All the posts were there & it logged me straight in as ali-cat etc.  I then got an application error - so I closed down,  logged back on it was back to Living France, again!!  Not that it matters - I'm just a little bewildered.  [;-)]

I've been checking posts to see if anyone else has mentioned this - but I can't find anything.

[quote user="catalpa"]Clique alert. [:-))]
[/quote]

There is quite enough of that at the other place thank you very much, we're not having any here. Unless it's a clique of loners and individualists of course [:D]

Seriously, all the Archant web sites are hosted on the same servers, and many of them have forums, which share the same software (though with different colour schemes) and user database. The Norwich Evening News is one of those, you will find various East Anglian local press sites, some football ones, another for private pilots and so on. So although I never saw that particular glitch, it's not inconceivable that things can get mixed up occasionally.

Cheers Will, it all makes sense now.  It really threw me at the time - & I really didn't like the brown colour scheme!!

I've never been in a clique before!!  Not sure a padded cell one would have been my first choice, though!! [:-))]