Complete France Forum

Plan Cadastral

It's been available for a while, but not every area was covered at the start - our village wasn't, but it is now.....[:D]

If your property is rural, then inputting the actual address, eg the name of your house, may produce a nil result, so you may need to input the name of the lieu dit instead then zoom in to your own property.

Then it's just a case of setting up your account, credit card details etc, then ordering your plans.....

[quote user="Sunday Driver"]

Then it's just a case of setting up your account, credit card details etc, then ordering your plans.....

[/quote]

A few weeks ago I found our property on the maps they provide, complete with all the field numbers, and just printed them out. If you know your boundary then there is no need to buy. Our property took a bit of finding but I just used the zoom feature and followed the roads from the nearest village.

One thing I did notice is they are a bit out of date. The tarmac road we have outside our house is marked down as a track and it has been there for at least the six years we have been here.

[quote user="gosub"]This may be of interest, it appears to be a beta version but very useful, also in English if you prefer. http://www.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/changeLangue.do?lang=fr&cty=FR
[/quote]

Very interesting, I found our house but there are some funny symbols on the land and I cannot find a 'legend' for these.   One of the symbols might represent a spring - - do you have any information on where the legend might be found?

Archived