Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Tax Forms


Recommended Posts

We have now been in France for a full tax year and have our CDS, do we have to obtain a tax form for completion for the year 2002. We are getting different advice, some saying we need to ask centre d'impots for the forms, some saying wait till we get sent them and other advising we wont need to fill a tax form until we've been in France two whole years.

Anyone able to confirm which advice is correct ???
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...