Jump to content
Complete France Forum

import certificate


Recommended Posts

I have read somewhere that one must obtain an import certificate for taking money and goods across to france. As I am about to put a substantial sum into my account with Britline in order to pay for a piece of land and the start of our build do I have to get one? I asked at the bank but they did not seem to know what I was talking about. Not sure I do either but want to keep on the right side of the law. Would be great if anyone has any advice
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...