Jump to content
Complete France Forum

siret numbers and accountants


Recommended Posts


i want to register and be able to work in france legally.i would like to supply building and general maintenance trades(decorating , floor tiling etc..) on a self employed basis.do i need to do a course at the chamber de metiers or can i arrange this with the help of an accountant?. will probably register as a microbic(is that the right word?)if i do not need the course (which is not cheap)can anyone recomend a good english speaking accountant in 24 i could contact,

many thanks for any opinions offered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...