Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Need financial advisor or accountant in Dept 24?


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

We've just rec'd our CMU de base : Notification du montant de la cotisation and although I'm pretty sure the amount to pay is probably correct I feel we could do with some expertise help just in case.

We've been living here since March 2004.  Bought a house and living off savings.  We're in the process of renovating a barn into 3 gites, one of which we are starting to rent this year with the intention of doing the other 2 in the next 12 months.

So, we're are looking for an English/French speaking financial advisor or accountant that may be able to give advice?



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...