Jump to content
Complete France Forum

tax claim for renovation


Recommended Posts

You could try but you would probably need a proper TVA registered artisan's invoice just as in claiming CGT. Depends too on your financial and age position regarding pension and income too if you are a full time resident and file a tax return each year in France.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...