Complete France Forum

Avis D'impot late?

Jackie

We are located in Deux Sevres and also have not had our Avis D’impot. Worried that they may have sent it to a wrong address (again) I telephoned our tax office in Parthenay only to be told that we may expect it at the end of this year. No reason was given and I am wondering if anyone else in this area is in the same situation or does it mean that we are being looked at in some detail or am I being paranoid?………….John  

We have had the same problem in Normandy (see earlier post).  We are even more annoyed because we are owed money by them! We pay monthly and had the avis come out at the normal time would not have had to pay September and probably October payment.  We went to the office and were told we would have the avis by the 15th November (this would be the date any additional payment would be due).

We suspect that the late issue is becasue of the later filing date this year.

H.

We too live in (50) and still have not had our avis.  Our Experte Comptable became involved and St Lo say we may have it in October and perhaps ahead of the 15th November?

We have the euros on deposit (for this is our first year of payment ) so when they send it we will pay it.  However you cannot pay something until you know what you have to pay

Well glad to know we are not alone. The trouble is you need the fiscal reference number that is included in the Avis for all sorts of things like the CMU. If you have the Avis and the number then the paperwork for the CMU is simple but without it causes all sorts of problems. I have just had to supply half a ton of copies of things like tax returns etc etc just because the Impots have not produced our paperwork yet, a right pain!!! Phone calls to the tax office (2) and one to the CPAM/CMU have left us none the wiser. The late entry of tax declarations may well be a lot to do with it, either that or we have thrown the system into confusion by declaring small premium bond wins, are we not honest!..................John 

Archived