Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Income Tax Forms


Recommended Posts

No. This is France.

There is a (paid for) service that will provide translations and assistance, that has been mentioned before on the forum. Or most people either ask the tax office for help (many will have somebody who can speak some English - one area in the south west has an English helpline I believe) or use an accountant if their affairs are more complicated. Or you can learn French - a knowledge of the basics plus a good dictionary will help you understand the forms and the explanatory notes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...