Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Intitlement to 'Allocation aux adultes handicapes?'


Recommended Posts

Any one know the critieria for intitlement to the above French benefit? We have been told that if we are in receipt of this we will get a reduction on our Tax Fonciere. My husband receives long term incapacity benefit and DLA from the UK, I would have thought that that would be the same equivalent in order to apply for the same reduction but seems possibly not. I have been advised to go to COTEREP and ask if he can apply for this but feel ' why should he be intitled to it if he already gets a UK benefit?' Surely this UK benefit should be treated as the same for Tax Fonciere.

Any suggestions/clarity greatfully appreciated!


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...