Jump to content
Complete France Forum

French Tax Return


Recommended Posts

Having completed my first French tax return I have since received my Avis d'Impôt and now wish to claim back tax paid in the UK.  I am unsure, however, as to which of the reference numbers on this form is my French Tax Reference.

There is a Numéro FIP, which is rather long, then a 3 digit Numéro de rôle and finally a Numéro SPI for myself and a separate one for my wife.  I am guessing the tax reference is the SPI number. Can anyone confirm this

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...