Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Taxes Fonciere - again


Recommended Posts

I have, like others, just received my (first) bill for tax fonciere - but it was sent to my previous UK address. We have been resident here since mid-July and this is now our principal (and only) residence.

Should I have notified someone or some authority that this is now our home? Another post has mentioned that we do not become 'registered' until we submit a French tax form - and that will not be until next year. What do we do in the interim to 'register' our presence?
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...