Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Cheque question

Jacqui      Too

Recommended Posts

A virement, as mentioned by Jako, is the easiest way.  You need the account details to pay it into including the IBAN number.  There is no charge within the Eurozone.

If you go into your CA branch they will give you a proforma to complete.  Straightforward and easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...