Jump to content
Complete France Forum

where do I reclaim a petit travaux ?


Recommended Posts

This is such a simple question that you'd think I'd be able to search the answer, but no luck.

I pay periodically for gardening work via a cooperative ('Professionnels a Domicile') who send me an annual total to include in my tax return. So I have my Attestation fiscale pour l'annee 2009, and the simple question is, any idea which box does the total go in?


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...