Complete France Forum

Assurance Vie

Doodle

I have been reading through a thread dated 2009 regarding assurance vie. I am looking at Fortuneo Symphonie Vie and MMA not wishing to put all my eggs in one basket.

Parsnips no doubt will be able to confirm my thinking that with Fortuneo SV if they go down the pan so to speak up to 70,000 euros will be covered by the french government. Do you know if MMA is covered in the same way being an insurance company and a mutelle?

Thanks in advance, Chris

[quote user="knee gel"]I have been reading through a thread dated 2009 regarding assurance vie. I am looking at Fortuneo Symphonie Vie and MMA not wishing to put all my eggs in one basket.

Parsnips no doubt will be able to confirm my thinking that with Fortuneo SV if they go down the pan so to speak up to 70,000 euros will be covered by the french government. Do you know if MMA is covered in the same way being an insurance company and a mutelle?

Thanks in advance, Chris[/quote]

Hi,

All banks and insurance companies are covered up to 70 000€ (soon to be 100 000€,I believe).

Personally I would go for another online company for ease of administering the policy and minimal charges--you may find MMA quite expensive --make sure they fully explain their charges IN WRITING.

Thanks Parsnips,

since posting I found the link below and decided not to go with MMA (it's just that we have a very nice MMA insurance man who just happens to be the Maire's son!). We are definately going with Fortuneo as we are pleased with their banking facilities and the invaluable info you have supplied and are now going to look at BforBank and see what they have on offer!

http://assurance-vie.lesdossiers.com/outils/comparateur?gclid=CNaSkou5naQCFQI03wodqGuMFA

thanks again, chris

Archived