Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Changing Tax Regime


Recommended Posts

Hi, I would really appreciate some advice on changing tax regimes. I lease a B&B business and am subject to the reel regime so I pay and reclaim TVA. I also have an accountant. However, I am going to move to another chambre d'hote with lower turnover and want to switch to the micro bic system.

Is this an easy process? Do i need to close down my current company and reopen again as an auto entrepeneur?

Any info will be gratefully received.

Best Regards


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Assuming that you are an entreprise individuelle under réel you could switch to being an AE. Unfortunately it appears that you can only change with effect from the start of a tax year, so you've just missed the boat for another 12 months. Better check that because it might only be a restriction for people who are already Micros.

If you are moving anyway it might be simplest to wind up your business and re-register as an AE. Probably best to go along to URSSAF to see if they can advise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...