Complete France Forum

Les Impots

idun

I don't suppose that things have changed that much since I left.So I am sure that your hotel des impots will have tax inspectors having seances somewhere near every one of you. Call your Mairie and ask. Sorry cannot think of another word for seance.

Why worry about the change to the forms, go and see someone with all your information. You have time, nothing is due until 30 June.

I don't know where that date comes from but the last date for internet submissions (for  department 50 onwards) is a week before that, earlier for paper ones, according to the circular I have just had.

However, I do so agree - our local tax office is very helpful if you have any problems.  I've never had anything but excellent and pleasant service from them - but they do get pressured at this time of year so get in early!

Oh, and I forgot to add, nobody at mine speaks English, so this can be a problem for some.

Yes, Clair posted the dates, I'd forgotten that they weren't a universal date.  That was the date on our form for the non residents. I cannot ofcourse call in and they are nigh on impossible to contact too, but persistance pays and when I eventually get someone on the other end of the line they are usually helpful.

Archived