Complete France Forum

I met someone earlier this year who knew of a woman in Sauzze Vaussais that had used hemp on her walls with great success, unfortunately I have lost his address. Anyone know of her or know someone that has experience with hemp. A friend suggested visiting the restaurant in St. Vincent le Chapt as they have used it in their farm shop but three times we have attempted a visit and they are either shut for decorating, closed for the day or on holiday.

Yes we can visit a website but there is nothing like hands on experience.

thanks in advance

[quote user="Frogslegs"]

I met someone earlier this year who knew of a woman in Sauzze Vaussais that had used hemp on her walls with great success, unfortunately I have lost his address. Anyone know of her or know someone that has experience with hemp. A friend suggested visiting the restaurant in St. Vincent le Chapt as they have used it in their farm shop but three times we have attempted a visit and they are either shut for decorating, closed for the day or on holiday.

Yes we can visit a website but there is nothing like hands on experience.

thanks in advance

[/quote]

I regularly use hemp for relaxation and I'm always on the lookout for a new supplier. Let me know how you get on.

Our neighbour had the wall and loft insulation put in by a menuisier when they had their house renovated but a quick search for "chanvre isolation" shows hemp insulation products on special offer here if you're planning to do it yourself:

http://www.eco-logis.com/isolat1.html

What is it you want to know about it?  I could ask next time I see the neighbour (though it may not be for a while).

Archived