Complete France Forum

Language classes in Cahors.

Hi,

I've heard that there are some classes starting from September in Cahors. They're actually run by volunteers, english I think, can anyone give me anymore information on these?  We're only moving in August so September would be fine as my daughter will be at school then.

thanks for any help

Shelly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My husband and I have just made our permanent move 20 kms north west of Cahors and would be interested in lessons too. 

In January I  had a very expensive 4 week course in Bordeaux which left me feeling I would never get to grip with the language, I need all the help I can get.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been but believe there are french language courses in Cahors, held once a week in the bibliotheque, using volunteer teachers. Sorry, no more info but you could contact the library who will have more details I am sure.

Hope that helps,

Jane

[quote user="Sunshine"]

Hi

My husband and I have just made our permanent move 20 kms north west of Cahors and would be interested in lessons too. 

In January I  had a very expensive 4 week course in Bordeaux which left me feeling I would never get to grip with the language, I need all the help I can get.

[/quote]

Sunshine, if you're 20 miles NW of Cahors it sounds as if you might not be too far from me.  If you're anywhere near Salviac I know of two people who run French classes in the area.  PM me if you'd like more details.

Archived