Complete France Forum

Kittens in desperate need of a home- Aigre area

This being France, and kittens in some areas being 2 a penny,  I don't hold out much hope, but....

We have been hand rearing a litter of kittens from the time they were 5 weeks old, when 'Mum' disappeared, and they were left in our barn.  Now nearly 12 weeks old, I have managed to re-home 2 of them, who have settled in well and doing brilliantly, litter-trained immediately, etc, but still have 2 left.

The male is all black and slightly fluffy.  He's extremely affectionate and playful, and has been dubbed Arbuckle, as he's going to be a big boy.  His sister, Minnie, is tiny and white/black/marmalade patches.  She's also very afectionate, when Arbuckle lets her get a look in, and again very playful.  They are still in the barn, as our dog has already killed a 5th one, thinking it a rat when tiny, although they have started to look wistfully in the front door, when safe to.

We are prepared to deliver, if reasonable distance, and also to pay for any spaying/neutering if wished, if it means good homes for these two lovelies. I would rather hold onto them as outdoor cats than put to SPA here, as I cannot guarantee they will survive.

Any takers, PLEASE!!?

Archived