Complete France Forum

Maire Of Savigné.

Yep,definately Savigné.

Thanks for the link BB. I've already been on that site but I see it's open for someone to add his/her name.

I've e-mail many times over the years, but only a handful of times has Monsieur Le Maire (René Massonnet) replied, it's normally the secretary. As it happens I e-mailed them yesturday, so maybe I will strike lucky and find out his/her name when they reply.

Thanks all,

Y

I've just been all the way down there and its now a wasted journey...................[:)][:)]

Not really, we went to Intermarche to do a bit of shopping.....

As Maricopa has said, its Christian Grimaud. I've just met him and what a nice chap he seems to be.

Don't forget the Loto evening on the 5th Octobre, with all proceeds going to the Don du Sang

[:D][:D][:D]

Gary.

[quote user="Bugbear"]

I've just been all the way down there and its now a wasted journey...................[:)][:)]

As Maricopa has said, its Christian Grimaud. I've just met him and what a nice chap he seems to be.

[/quote]

Not wasted, but nice confirmation of a French website that is actually current................[:-))]

M

Bless you BB, you are so sweet.

I never met the last Maire, when we had arranged to meet him, he had to take an urgent dentist appointment.

I had a reply to my e-mail and it was the secretary who replied, so thank you both for going to such trouble to find this out for me.

Y

Archived