Complete France Forum

Been a bit quite here lately so...

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been  decidedly over-enthusiastic on the thingytails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they need to pee. 
They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone.
  The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and  proceeded to wipe herself with it. 
After finishing, they made their way home. 
The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These  girls night's out have got to stop. My wife came home  last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, "From all of us at the Fire Station, We'll never forget you.'

And theres more...

Terry

A belated happy Birthday Mrs O.

Terry's story is amusing. It was difficult to find a reply - but I just knew you'd find something right.

Think I'm going to limit myself to the SE Forum. Everything else gets too overheated these days for my liking. Might try 'Property Renovations' for a few tips though. Herself might be in need of a thorough overhaul before too long.

Quoi "property renovations" under the impression that yours was all sparkly and new. Looking forward to the maison warming, wether your there or not. I suppose we shall just have to drag ourselves out for San Silvestre. You know evelenteen courses and the odd glass or two . And getting home at some un-godly hour the next morning, well we must intergrate must we not? It's a rotten job Etc...

Terry

What a brill idea JoH, must bring the girls to try out all those bathrooms....the youngest would love to christen the bath so get some bubbly in too! Don`t fancy the drive home after though, shall we lower the tone and bring the twin axle caravan.

Integrating has always been my favourite doing thing. So we're all agreed.

But don't any of you start until we're all ready, otherwise you'll have an unfair advantage. Integration does need some practice though, I admit. Attempting french conversation with a mouth full of course eleven whilst draining the dregs from bottle four and hammering on the door of a locked bathroom can seem a little insensitive to a new neighbour. But less sophisticated integraters than us would probably be in the pool by then. Or worse, they might be off down the road with SaligoBay, singing at the tops of their voices, slipper-shod, shotguns primed, keen to give Quillie's moles a thorough seeing-to.

Shall I invite the mayor?

You should feel free to invite everyone and anyone, Or save time and trouble by having the event AT the Gendarmerie, but be alert for under-cover film crews fron Channel 4 and men called nigel accompanied by estate agent's.  Should look nice when the Crepi's done...

Terry