Jump to content
Complete France Forum

How taxable lump sum from deferring UK state pension treated in France


Recommended Posts

I am trying to confirm how the lump sum from deferring my state pension would be taxed in France.

I am resident in the UK and have worked passed 65. I am now looking to retire and go into pension. I am going to take the lump sum which is taxable but defer receipt of it until next year at which point I will be resident in France. I was wondering whether it would be treated as income in 2012 earnings or can be dealt with as a one off event?

Anybody know?



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...