Complete France Forum

Pics of the snow wanted

[quote user="Mpprh"][quote user="Pads"][8-)] yes peter its snow ....................... you OK?[/quote]

We haven't had snow in my part of Languedoc since 2002.

Last snow here :

http://www.the-languedoc-page.com/photos/languedoc-photo-026.htm

I know people say it is pretty etc etc etc. I used to live in Sweden. The prettiness wears off after the first 6 months ?

Peter
[/quote]

Yuk! Hate the stuff too.  Looks good in photos though as in the winter shots thread. It would completely freak me out if I woke up and saw those landscapes on opening my windows, as that would imply hibernation. Would have to move further south[:(].

Peter, I can't get your links to work.

[quote user="RumziGal"][quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

It would completely freak me out if I woke up and saw those landscapes on opening my windows, [/quote]

Yes, it would make me want to throw up.   Are we twins?  

[/quote]

Good Question!  The Sun Sisters? On the phone to dear old Mamaaaa, as I write….. Pandora’s box – open….comes to mind. Freaky! [:D]

Thanks for that Peter, I must admit I do like it in pictures or out the window of a loverly warm house, but wouldnt spend to much time running about in it. Prefer the sun as well. Im just greedy for any kinds of Pictures of my new village at the moment as I cant get out there for a while as I had planned to, but you must admit the lake does look nice with the snow[:D]    

[quote user="LanguedocGal2"]

[quote user="Mpprh"]Hi

I've edited the link. It should be working now.

Peter

[/quote]

Peter, saw the scary pix.  Was it taken near your home and how long did the horrid thing hang around for? I’m assuming that you are in the Gard, so I’m a little reassured. [8-)]

[/quote]

Hi

it was taken about 300m from my house in east Herault, close to Gard. The photo is actually in colour. I took it from the car window.

The snow had gone by the next day.

We have snow behind us in the Cevennes. Close enough ?

Peter

Archived