Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Recommended Posts

It all depends on what sort of advice you need. We found CNGE (Centre Normand de Gestion des Entreprises) very helpful - just for individual advice then the local htel des impts will be pleased to help as long as it's not during their busy few weeks dealing with everybody's tax returns.

Will (50)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...