Complete France Forum

Hi,
Is There anything exciting that I don`t know about over this weekend or during the following week???
I would be grateful if you could let me know
Many Thanks
Ronni

Do you know about the Monaco Grand Prix?
That probably won't be very exciting, come to think about it.

We have a small education conference on Friday, and Julie has got the day off on Saturday. Neither of those things are very exciting, either.

Really to answer the question you would have to tell us what YOU know about next week so that we can spot the gaps.

Regards

Dick
BONO ANIMO ES

next weekend i will be laying the oak floor over my under floor heating being supervised by the critical better half,and her being the office type i will have a lousy head ache by sunday.hope that brightens up your week.!!

>Hi,
>Is There anything exciting that I
>don`t know about over this
>weekend or during the following
>week???
>I would be grateful if you
>could let me know
>Many Thanks
>Ronni

I`m sorry all of you , Reading back my posting, I can see why you have all responded in the way you have!! confused!!
My excuse is that it`s my big 40 birthday and I`ve had a bottle of champagne and was sat dreaming of my vist next week , I`m bringing friends with me and wondered what I could do with them ..so really what I would like to know is... Is there any fetes? Markets? anything that my friends would be impressed with!!
Any suggestions gratefully received...
Michael, good luck with the floor, mine needs laying too if you have any spare time!!!

Kind Regards

Ronni

Archived