Complete France Forum

Hope this is not regarded as an advert......

We are looking for a 4 bedroom house around Percy(50).  Don't want a renovation project but updating and decorating is okay.  Would also like some land but not vast amounts.  Around 150 000 for the right place.

Thanks

I suppose you could find something like that in the Percy area but you'll have to be ready to come over and look and place your offer as soon as it comes on the market.

I would say the going rate for the sort of thing you describe is around 170-220,000 € (TTC).  And there are quite a few for that price that need HEAPS of work doing to them!!!

Some guests of ours were here house-hunting a few weeks ago and found a  house near Percy, almost fitting your description (but 3 bed, not 4) for 140,000€ (HT), which on paper looked great and they were very excited about their visit.  My husband and I had our serious doubts as to whether it would be as good as it appeared.  However, apparently it was, but an offer for the full asking price was put in whilst they were looking round, and it had only been on the market for less than a week.

Archived