Complete France Forum

hello everybody.

my name is Annabelle, i m french and i live with my 2years old son and my husband near Bayeux (between bayeux and Saint lo at cerisy la foret).

i have read some topics and i can see that it's not very easy sometimes to live in France without speaking french and as my english is not so bad , i think that i can help anyone of you i you need!

i'm vegetarian (i also cook vegan meal) and i do love animals and i live in a house with a garden, so i saw that sometimes english people need someone to keep their animals for a few days, ask me i will do what i can.

to finish , i just wanted to say that i really love english culture and to prove this i would say that i bake scones and i sell it on the market (also american muffins too ) but i would be so pleased to welcome you to taste my cakes and have a cup of tea or coffee at my home. 

So dont hesitate to contact me if you need a translation, a hand or anything else.And if you have small children it's really good because i really want that my son meets english speaking children!

With a lot of pleasure

Annabelle

Hello Annabelle

What a lovely message to send.

I live in Charente Maritime, and all my neighbours have been equally kind. I'm in touch with a young French man who has gone to college in England, and he says the same thing about his experiences there. Maybe, in spite of all the misery we hear about in the daily news, there is still more good in the world than bad.

Archived