Complete France Forum

Has anyone please had any experience of the above organisation.  Briefly we are considering moving in that we are somewhat isolated and as we get older we need to be nearer a village or a small town.

Our current home is wonderful the views superb but as I said we have nothing but vache for voisin(e)

Normandy homes have a very good web site and we are both thinking of giving them a brief as to what we need as well as perhaps using them in tandem with our Notaire for the sale.

Anyone with good bad or indifferent experience of these people please?

Sorry it has taken a while to reply, just got back from our place near Villers Bocage.

We purchased through Normandy Homes of Rouen, not to be confused with anyone else calling themselves Normandy Homes, these guys are great !

Pascal ( and Laurent ?) found our ideal home and handled absolutely everything from there on ( still helping when we get stuck, 6 months after moving in ! ) they have contacts in everything, everywhere, can't speak highly enough of them.

Let me know if I can help more, good luck.

Matt

Thanks Matt I sense professionalism here and our initial contact has been with Laurent and who has been so so helpful

We have now decided to allocate a week end in September to house hunt with these people.  I have to admit that whilst our dealings to date have been limited we are impressed.

Thanks again

Archived