Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Recommended Posts

Apparently some advertising companies (Airbnb, booking.com) are now including this tax in their price which means the owners of gite rentals do not pay direct - as before- but just need to submit a statement to their local office. My question is whether Holiday Lettings (Trip Advisor?) are doing this?

It is extremely difficult to contact HL and I just wondered if perhaps someone knew the answer.

My thanks in advance.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...