Complete France Forum

don't miss out!!

Hi all

I thought i'd post this usful info here as most people don't seem to hear about this till it's too late!

There is a grant avaliable for anyone who has moved perminantly to the Limousin from anywhere in France or abroad and started or taken over a business.

This grant has to be applied for within 1 year of arriving and starting the business.

Apply for a form from:

Florence GRATIAS

Conseil Régional Limousin

27, Boulevard de la Corderie

87031 Limoges Cedex

or telephone 05 55 45 00 26

Good luck

A very interesting and useful posting - can you give a little more information please ?

Is it limited to certain types of business ?

How much is available - is it for specific uses ?

Sorry for picking your brains on this but we do intend starting a business in the next year and this is the first I have heard of grants being available.

Thanks again.

Hi

There is no restriction on the type of business even if you are to be a self employed artisan for example builder.

The maximum grant available is 3,050€ (every little helps!).  No specific use.

You will recieve a form to complete and must also have the following:

registration document from the chambre de metier, URSSAF or MSA etc 

something with your previous address outside of Limousin within the 12 months preceeding your application for the grant. i.e Sale of house documents or termination of lease. (We used a inland revenue letter with our English address on it)

A document with your residential address in Limousin. i.e Copy of purchase or rent agreement.

R.I.B to prove your address.

The amount you will be awarded will be decided upon the presentation of recipts you provide.

The costs of removal to set yourself up here i.e removal company costs or van hire, fuel costs, ferry crossing and péage

The charges made by a notaire for the purchase of a property

The charges by an agent or notaire for renting a property

The charges for connection of electricity telephone water and or gas.

Charges connected with sending your child/children to school in the 1st year. 

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived