Complete France Forum

Aerial Photos of Haute-Vienne

Whilst stuck at Limoges airport last night due to the ATC strike I spotted a book of aerial photos of the Haute-vienne by Michel Berger. The picture of Fromental has the most amazing photo of my house but the book was €53 +

Anyone know if it is possible to buy these photos separately? I've tried hunting on the internet for the book cheaper or for details on the photographer but have not come across anything yet.

One of the local Newspapers was offering copies of photos for a relatively small amount about five years ago. Sorry I cannot remember which one and local connection is very slow. We have seen about three estate agents photos which are photos of framed shots supplied by the nespaper. 

[quote]Whilst stuck at Limoges airport last night due to the ATC strike I spotted a book of aerial photos of the Haute-vienne by Michel Berger. The picture of Fromental has the most amazing photo of my house...[/quote]

What about the local library?

If they have a copy of the book ask to borrow it to read and if you can find a place that does good colour photocopying... probably for a 10th of the book's original price you will have a photo of your house!

Et voilà!...

Archived