Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Tax Question


Recommended Posts

If you are in receipt of a government pension (armed forces), do you need to fill in the first page of the pink form (2047) and then transfer this over to 2042 section 1AS , or do you just fill in Section VI of the 2047 and transfer this to 8TK of the 2042.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...