Complete France Forum

Music and songs to finished professional CD

Hello

My other half and I spent a brilliant day at this guy's studio - putting down some crappy songs and tunes to CD and this guy added all the music and did the arranging, etc.  Truly brilliant - and we walked away with a professional CD.  You just wouldn't believe it was the same music by the time he finished.  If you are interested, his website is: www.music.limousinholiday.com.  He is really friendly and offers half days, full days or weekends for locals - plus I think he offers accommodation for longer term sessions.

Regards

Mimi

A single page website offering holidays, weekends, workshops based around music and recording studio. They are in the Limousin the "undiscovered" part of France.

Sorry I couldn't resist that. Its just that recently every TV programme that mentions France seems to be about the undiscoverd L.......

The link didn't work for me either, with a Windows laptop.

I didn't really want to look, because it seems like one of those unsolicited adverts masquerading as a recommendation that is not normally allowed on this forum.

We'll be getting ads for the undiscovered Dordogne and Brittany regions next, now everybody has gone to Limousin.

Yes, don't forget us, we are undiscoved as well. Don't know how all

those people in our beds find us, it's a wonder more places don't want

to be undiscovered really, makes one quite busy !

Le Mont St Michel  has recently put in a request to become undiscovered as well.

Archived