Complete France Forum

Naughty Boys Stories

TWINKLE

[quote user="Tresco"]

These humdrum tales of men going naked in naturist centres are pretty tame compared to what some of us have admitted to.

If you aren't careful the women might start adding their tales of perfidious men .

Shouldn't be hard.[;-)]

[/quote]

Ah Tresco,

I would tell more but they are either predicatable sailors' stories, or those that nearly ended in tragedy such as trying to find a nightclub in the wrong part of Cape Town, and being rescued by an armed barman followed by an armed early version of a police swat team.

While on holiday I will cast my mind back over the years for funny stories, but one to be going on with is that I was once carried out of a bar in a wheel barrow.  Not drunk, but it was in the great flood in Venice in 1966.  After rising from low chairs, to high stools, to sitting on the tables due to the rising waters, we gave up and the bar supplied wheel barrows.  These took us to the nearest bridge.  After walking over the bridge out of the flood, we descended into the flood and waded through raw sewage back to the ship.  The docks were particularly dangerous, as we could not see the dock edge, but we got back onto the ship.

See you in a couple of weeks,

David

Archived