Complete France Forum

Damn the multimedia phones .

Frederick

I have just had a multimedia message on the mobile.....my 5 year old grandaughter saying  "Grandad we are having the bestest holiday ever..love you " ......followed by her 2 and a half year old sister trying the repeat what she said and tripping over the words . They are of course out at the house. ...on ... the beaches and having a great time .....what has the invention of multimedia on mobiles done for me this week  ? .........made me depressed .......I want to be out there with them  now !!!!.  " THANK YOU MR NOKIA "

• 2 weeks later...

We've got a mobile, an answer-phone and 2 PCs,,,, ya boo sucks  [:P] !

We had to replace our mobile a short while back. The battery had died on the old one. What ever happened to spares????? We went in to Darty and asked for a look at some that would make calls. The bloke tried his best to sell us one that had a camera, video and god knows what else. I explained that we wanted to use it for phone calls. I have a camera and a video camera and they produce far better results than something that is good at phoning, and one good thing about them is that they don't ring at the wrong times! They are lousey at making phone calls though.   I suppose you could if the other person was only a few feet away? I expect you would get funny looks though with a camera stuck in your ear?[kiss]?

Get your spare batteries from eBay. I got one for Julie's phone a while back and it was a couple of pounds, compared to about £16 from a shop.

And I've never managed to get a decent photo from my supposedly whizzo camera on my mobile - I just use a camera instead.

And, for some reason, I can't get pictures in messages and Virgin's website doesn't work with Macs...

All Gorrocks.

Virginz workin wiv Mac's wot?     Don't know any virgins or Macs around 'ere mate...[8-)]  ??

It's an old Nokia phone so any batteries would probably be old too. Bit like me really, now I know what it's all for it's either worn out or fallen off  [+o(].

P.S. I tyrped in a miss smelling just now 'k i k e' and the word witch '***'ed it, crikey I wonder what it means?

• 2 weeks later...