Complete France Forum

Our house is a dangerous place to be today.

Bugsy

I walked into the office today, sat down and the base of the swivel chair broke in two depositing me nicely on the floor.

My wife is outside painting, slips and falls down the outside staicase and lands on the lawn closely followed by a brand new six litre tin of Laisure Bois. Forty euro's worth of paint now decorates our grass.

We've both decided to sit down and not move...............................................[:)][:)]

[quote user="Bugbear"]

My wife is outside painting, slips and falls down the outside staicase and lands on the lawn closely followed by a brand new six litre tin of Laisure Bois. Forty euro's worth of paint now decorates our grass.

[/quote]

Erm, I'm a little worried about your priorities there Bugbear.  40 euros?  I expect your wife is priceless [:)]

[quote user="Cat"][quote user="Bugbear"]

[/quote]

Erm, I'm a little worried about your priorities there Bugbear.  40 euros?  I expect your wife is priceless [:)]

[/quote]

Sorry Cat, that was badly put. I did pick her up and made her a cup of tea.

It was prompted by her cries at the time, something like "Oh, b*****ks, thats forty euro's down the drain". Funny how our priorities get mixed up, isn't it..................................[:)]

She is fine now.........................................[:)]