Complete France Forum

Its not a myth

trumpet

They do get back to you. About two weeks ago I broke the deck belt on my ride on mower. I went to Bricomarche to get a replacement. They of course did not have any. They said they would commande one. (I have heard that before I thought.) OK. I called in after about a week to see how they were doing. Nothing yet so the salesperson contacted their depot. They did not have any and would not be getting any soon. Oh Dear........ Just as I was about to get those old pair of tights off of me ol' lady,[:D] Lo and behold, just had a call its arrived. Conveniently 11.58. I am sure I can hang on for the 2 hr. custom dinner break

The same thing happened to our nearly new mower - I had to contact the guarantee company. After a week no news so rang again and later that day a local company rang to make arrangements. Today the belt on my sewing machine bust - at least I now know the name in french - courroie. Could you use tights for that, trumpet?

Almost........It is France after all. I got to the store.....just after 2pm. I was so excited I rushed to the Apre Vents repair shop. Hi I have come for the corroie for my mower. (I know the vendor well as so many visits) He had a selection of belts all ready for their eager owners labeled and packaged. ''What name he asked'' ''Mmmmmn do not have your name here,'' (here we go I thought) ''All well have this one'' He promptly gave me a belt destined for someone else!

Hey I didn't argue and speed out of the store clutching my treasure. (paying first).

And heck Courroi what a hard word to pronounce Patf.

Archived