Complete France Forum

The Things we would like to do

french chuck

ok

I would like to knock down the wall between the kitchen and the dining room - want to do it myself - but have to have some 'male' input as to whether this can be done or not - I didm't want the male input - I know its not a supporting wall - have checked it out before - but don't you males 'talk a good job'!!!

just get it done - stop talking - do it!!!!!!!!!!

am doing it myself with a couple of friends on Tuesday - we have decided by then we have enough anger between us to bring the wall down!!!! LOL

I would also like to win the lottery - but seeing as that is a long way off - prefer to knock the wall down!!!

so what do would you like to do ????

I would also like to knock down a wall, to give myself a much bigger living room and then persude my hubby that we should move to our place in france for good.

Id also like to speak good french , so I have signed myself up for  a 3 year part time A level course and Im bricking it now as I know im going to be the dunce of the class.

Id also like to find a nice place to go horse riding near carcassonne and some one who wants to ride to go with. so if any of you horse riding locals are looking I will be out there for a week from the 10th of sept if any one fancies it ?[:)]   

[quote user="Chauffour"]i would like  to do exactly what i will do on the next few months: move to South Africa. [:D], and then i will do another thing i want to do, open there the PizzaClub [:D].... winning the lottery would be just a bonus....[/quote]

Selling your house would be another bonus!

( Why are hemorrhoids called 'hemorrhoids' instead of 'asteroids'? )

Leo, I couldn't help noticing your signature above.  I would say that this has to do with probability theory.  You see, the chances of an asteroid making connection with your body is several million to one whereas the chances of a haemorrhoid doing the same are rather less.  Tell me, are you a betting man yourself?

[quote user="sweet 17"]( Why are hemorrhoids called 'hemorrhoids' instead of 'asteroids'? )

Leo, I couldn't help noticing your signature above.  I would say that this has to do with probability theory.  You see, the chances of an asteroid making connection with your body is several million to one whereas the chances of a haemorrhoid doing the same are rather less.  Tell me, are you a betting man yourself?

[/quote] I am indeed a betting man, that is why I have never purchased a lottery ticket!