Complete France Forum

Things that annoy

powerdesal

Computers,

I switch on by pressing the "on" switch, quite logical.

Why can't I have an "off" switch, 3 separate actions including pressing start!

Surely its not beyond the technical wit of computer designers to build an off switch, even with an auto shutdown sequence following the switch "push".

Dipstick car drivers, 

Concrete barrier on my left, row of cars on my right, row of cars in front of me and a cretin behind in a Range Rover sport, flashing his lights 3 ins from my rear bumper. Is he trying to vapourise me or does he expect me to "beam up" out of his way???? Idiot brain dead loony.

[quote user="powerdesal"]....... a cretin behind in a Range Rover sport, flashing his lights 3 ins from my rear bumper. Is he trying to vapourise me or does he expect me to "beam up" out of his way???? Idiot brain dead loony. [/quote]

If anyone does that to me and I am not in a position to do anything about it, I flip up my rear view mirror and ignore the *** !

As we were all travelling at about 100km/hr at the time I didn't really want a rear end shunt in a company car. I checked his number plate and it wasn't a double digit or any other special one so a gave a very exaggerated gallic shrug and ignored him. I pulled over when I could as its not woth the hassle.

Archived