Complete France Forum

Profound waste - Lazee or what!!!!

Dog

Yesterday while rumaging through the local stationers draws.

The wife was out shooting crows or whatever women do.

I found something that made me give up all hope for the human race and is a great example of why there are so many obese children and adults.

An object of profound wastelessness - I would love to meet the bone-head that invented this device..

... an electric eraser. Yes battery operated!

I suppose it keeps a few hundred Chinese people gamefully employed somewhere in rural China the factory spewing smoke and effluent out into the atmosphere just so a few lardy layabouts in the west can save energy by electric erasing.

I suppose you could award a gold plated one to the fattest man in the world.

Has anyone else discovered such a useless object?

I think that the electric apple peeler takes some beating. By the time you have set it up, peeled the apple and washed the gadget up you will be ready for another apple. The electric milkshake maker is up there as well. I occasionally get sent a catalogue which is full of 100s of things ( usually electric) that you could live without. They are also astonishingly expensive.

[quote user="babcock"]I think that the electric apple peeler takes some beating. By the time you have set it up, peeled the apple and washed the gadget up you will be ready for another apple. The electric milkshake maker is up there as well. I occasionally get sent a catalogue which is full of 100s of things ( usually electric) that you could live without. They are also astonishingly expensive.[/quote]

It is amazing - self winding spaghetti forks, electric rotating sweet corn eating devices.

The futility of life is amazing.

[quote user="Dog"]Has anyone else discovered such a useless object?[/quote]

Screwtops, for wine bottles.

What is the point in putting a top back on an empty bottle............Never had the need to re cork a bottle.........At least when a cork is out, it is out for good.

Screwtops, for wine bottles.

What is the point in putting a top back on an empty bottle............Never had the need to re cork a bottle.........At least when a cork is out, it is out for good.

Hear Hear, back to the bottle, 'Oh no its empty' sadly cooking.

Archived