Complete France Forum

A male Daisy Waugh ... perhaps

suein56

Is there a season for this kind of article ... or is thought to be an easy way to make a few sous?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/propertyinfrance/cest-la-folie/5888142/Property-in-France-cest-la-folie.html

I prefer Annie Hawes; her writing is lucid and descriptive with the added bonus of stonkingly good recipes; though perhaps that is because she is writing about Italy.

Sue [;-)]

Actually, Sue, Wright's column has been going on for a few years.

I used to quite enjoy it before I came here to live but, from this article at least, I don't think he's writing as entertainingly as he used to do.

He could be running out of things to say, I suppose.

Sweet

Once again. I'm in  accord with you.

Can't get the link to load (Dt still going slow obviously), but you are quite correct, when I was in the UK, I used to read his column regularly.  I had thought that he had "gone off" a bit recently, too.  Perhaps too distracted by wife and new(ish) child!!  Or, indeed, it might have all been said before.

DT still not loading, though mostly other sites are OK.  The forum has been a bit hit and miss recently as well.

Maybe its time to clear out some of my cookies as well  .... when time permits.  But since most sites are fine I think I'll see if comes back soon, first!

Archived